Networking & Computer Services
Your business and family depend on a professional computer service company that provides quality services. Our professional staff will return your calls promptly, and be on time to service your computer support needs.
Laptop / PC, server, network Support from experienced and highly available technicians. Our technicians’ skill-sets and internal knowledge base ensures that our clients have the best tools available at the most critical times.
- Windows 2003·2008 Server (Small Business·Standard·Enterprise editions)
- New PC Computer Set-up · Dell · HP-Compaq · Gateway · NEC · Lenovo-IBM · Toshiba · Samsung · Fujitsu · Alienware · Acer · Voodo · Winbook to name a few
- Router Configuration / Setup - DSL - Cable Modem (Cisco, Sonic, Xytel, LinkSys, Dlink, etc.)
- VPN - Remote network access
- Troubleshooting and repair
- Virus, Spyware, Adware Removal, Spam Filtering, Remove Unwanted Junk Mail
- Emergency Data Recovery
- Hardware and Software Repairs
- Hardware Upgrades
- Access Point Setup (Wifi ‐ Wireless Access Point)
- Software Installation and Debug
- Reload Operating System
- Limewire - Router Integration
Networking done correctly can be a wonderful thing. If you don’t know technical terms like: what IP addresses subnet masks, VPNs , VLANS , and Routing tables are, then you may want to have a Microsoft Certified Professional set up your network! Ongoing network maintenance and server monitoring is widely considered to be a best practice among all successful companies.
- Basic Workgroup Setup also Available
- Wireless Networking
- Firewall (hardware and/or software installation)
- Internet Connectivity Installation
- Remote access
Microsoft Exchange Server provides an array of collaborative tools, including calendaring, group messaging, task lists and more. Our experts can install, configure, and maintain Microsoft Exchange Servers and Outlook clients so that corporate email and collaborative information can be securely accessed by remote offices, telecommuters, and mobile workers. Computer Repair Service can integrate servers, Windows XP and Vista desktop PCs and notebooks, Pocket PCs, and Blackberry pagers to create a robust virtual email network (Outlook Mobile Access/ Outlook Web Access) easily accessible by authorized users anytime, anywhere.
IT Consulting & Planning
Any growing business relies heavily on dependable and secure computers (free from virus / spyware) in order to be successful. Unfortunately budget restrictions only allow for critical break/fix computer repair instead of a more proactive, managed service approach. We have fully automated, managed computer service available that can make your PCs run EFFICIENTLY, DEPENDABLY, and SECURELY. Also, our Computer Service experts can help you inventory current assets, work with vendors and customers to streamline communications, and plan for future growth.
Active Directory Services
Active Directory is the keystone of Windows-based network environments. When Active Directory is properly planned and structured your organization will experience timely and efficient management of all network users and resources across the enterprise.
- Desktop / Resource Lockdown
- Group Policies