To ensure fast and quality service, please be sure to follow this pre-service checklist.
Have all your Software install disks including:
- Operating System Discs
- Software for peripheral devices like printers. fax machines, scanners, routers, PDA's, etc.
- If you have all the software install disks, make sure they are on hand for the technician.
- Make sure your PC is free from obstructions and easliy accessible to the echniciant
- Make a list of know all known errors you are currently having, when thet happen, and what if any programs were you using.
- If we are servicing your PC in your home or business, the responsible party must be present, and must be an adult. For security reasons we ask that any children, pets or visitors avoid the immediate area where our technician will be working on your PC.
- Payment is due in full at the time of service.
- 24 hours advanced notice for Cancellations or Rescheduled appointments.
- For In Home Service be sure that you are home at the scheduled time. We will wait for 15 minutes, and will have to bill you for the first hour.